You can claim back any unused funds online up to the value of £220 per card. To cash out, visit https://winterlandmk.com/introducing-the-cashless-tappit-card/, register an account, and select ‘Cash Out’. Please remember to keep hold of your cashless card as you will be asked to link this using the ID number written on the back. You will then be able to view your last 5 transactions and your remaining balance. You will be asked to provide your bank details to complete the cashout. A £1 fee will be applied to each cashout.
Articles in this section
- Can I use cash to make purchases at the festival?
- How will I know how much credit I’ve got left on my cashless card?
- What if I lose my cashless card?
- Can I transfer my money to someone else’s cashless card?
- What if I have credit left on my cashless card after the event?
- When can I reclaim my unused credit?
- Is there a minimum balance required to cash out?
- How long is the cashless card valid for?
- I already cashed out, but want to go back to Winterland again. Can I use the same card?
- What if I have any questions?