If your cashless card is lost or stolen, you can get a replacement. However, please keep in mind that your cashless card is similar to cash. This means we can issue a new cashless card, but your credit will be lost.
Articles in this section
- Can I use cash to make purchases at the festival?
- How will I know how much credit I’ve got left on my cashless card?
- What if I lose my cashless card?
- Can I transfer my money to someone else’s cashless card?
- What if I have credit left on my cashless card after the event?
- When can I reclaim my unused credit?
- Is there a minimum balance required to cash out?
- How long is the cashless card valid for?
- I already cashed out, but want to go back to Winterland again. Can I use the same card?
- What if I have any questions?