You can claim back any unused funds online up to the value of £220 per wristband. To cash out, visit Terminal V cashless refunds webpage, and click on “cashout now” where you will be asked to create an account. Please remember to keep hold of your wristband as you will be asked to link this using the ID number written on the back. You will then be able to view your last 5 transactions and your remaining balance. You will be asked to provide your bank details to complete the cash-out. There will be a £2 fee to cash out. Cashout will open Tuesday 29th Oct 9am to Friday 1st Nov 9am.
Articles in this section
- Can I use cash or credit card to make purchases at the festival?
- How will I know how much credit I’ve got left on my wristband?
- Can I add funds with my phone during the event?
- What if I have unused funds on my wristband after the festival?
- What if I lose my wristband?
- Can I transfer funds to someone else’s wristband?
- How long is the wristband valid for?
- What if my wristband gets cut or torn?
- What if I have any questions?