If your wristband is lost or stolen, you can get a replacement. However, please keep in mind that your wristband is similar to cash. This means we can issue a new wristband, but your credit will be lost.
Articles in this section
- What if I want to claim my money back?
- Why do you have load and cash out limits in place?
- What if I don’t use any of the vouchers I purchase?
- What if I lose my wristband?
- Is cash still accepted?
- Can I transfer my money to someone else’s wristband?
- How long is the wristband valid for?
- Can I use my wristband for more than one day at Kwaku?
- What if my wristband gets cut or torn?
- What if I have any questions?