Yes, as part of our sustainability initiative, we encourage you to reuse your wristband if you’re visiting Kwaku for more than one day this year. If you need to remove your wristband between events, simply cut it off and bring it with you when you come back. You may get a replacement wristband free of charge at the entrance to the festival, if necessary.
Articles in this section
- What if I want to claim my money back?
- Why do you have load and cash out limits in place?
- What if I don’t use any of the vouchers I purchase?
- What if I lose my wristband?
- Is cash still accepted?
- Can I transfer my money to someone else’s wristband?
- How long is the wristband valid for?
- Can I use my wristband for more than one day at Kwaku?
- What if my wristband gets cut or torn?
- What if I have any questions?