You can get a refund for any unused vouchers after the festival has closed, up until midnight on the 10th August. To claim your refund, go to www.kwaku-cashless.nl and log in if you already have an account and press the “Refund” button that will appear next to the unused voucher. If you don’t have an account you can register at this time. Please note no complimentary funds related to the voucher will be refunded. The refunded money will be sent back to the original card used to make the purchase. There will be no option to add new card details.
Articles in this section
- What if I want to claim my money back?
- Why do you have load and cash out limits in place?
- What if I don’t use any of the vouchers I purchase?
- What if I lose my wristband?
- Is cash still accepted?
- Can I transfer my money to someone else’s wristband?
- How long is the wristband valid for?
- Can I use my wristband for more than one day at Kwaku?
- What if my wristband gets cut or torn?
- What if I have any questions?